Monday, January 12, 2009

Tomorrow

So tomorrow Aaron and I should find out the gender of our baby. I am 20 weeks pregnant now. I have been thinking about the implications of the gender of this baby for our family dynamics. I have an older brother and Aaron is the oldest child in his family. For some reason, I've always thought the first should be a boy (because it was that way for me). I sincerely don't care either way, I just want a healthy and happy baby. It's kinda scary thinking about parenting, especially being so far away from our own families. It's also scary thinking about actually birthing the baby but I figure women have been doing it for years and do it again and again...so I SHOULD be fine! :)
Leigh

1 comment:

  1. hey leigh! welcome to blog land! I can't wait to hear if your baby is a boy or a girl. We still don't know what we're having...we'll have to wait another 8 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete